Monday, June 14, 2010

baby # 3's new nickname

"I dost declare thy newest baby's nickname shall be............... BABY CAKES!  
Jeanna Queena

Hehe!  This is the text message I sent to Chris today!  When I didn't hear back after an hour I asked him if he approved, and he said that I had declared it so it was so!  But, I did have to have my king's approval!  :)

I thought Baby Cakes was fitting as we already had an A and B and this baby is C.  Also, baby cakes was my nickname as a baby....probably b/c I looked like I had ate a cake!  Check out those fat arms and I wonder why my nickname is queena??  Look at all those toys!
 
And this might be why I don't LOVE animals like the rest of my family!  
And wow that is some serious baby fat!

2 comments:

  1. whose dog is that?? I would have expected to see Browser or something....

    ReplyDelete
  2. you were a beautiful baby!! chunky monkey like my little one! can't wait to see what Baby Cakes looks like!

    ReplyDelete

As always I love your input!