So listen to how crazy my body is: **Warning lots of TMI**
I never have EWCM for more than maybe a day, well take a peak at my chart and you will see 4 days marked with the coveted green "E". When I entered this into my charts in the past I might have had one little glimpse of this stuff, but this month I am talking about A LOT. I mean to the point of having to go to the bathroom to wipe b/c there is so much and I feel gross!
So, then on Saturday night after a friends wedding we head back to our hotel room. I can barely walk due to the pain in my right side. Over the past few years since going off the pill, I have realized that this is my right ovary pushing on my other organs and making me very uncomfortable. Well, I laid down to go to sleep and I could barely find a comfortable position due to the pain in my side. After about 2 hours of tossing and turning I took some painkillers and was able to get some good sleep. The next day the pain was not as prominent. Fast forward to Monday morning a HUGE jump in my temperature which possibly could indicate ovulation and this is the shocker on CYCLE DAY 14....now for those that are not as in touch with my body as I am here is a little reminder, I usually ovulate on CD22-26. This would put me into the "normal" cycle length and possibly give me a better shot at getting pregnant. With the twins I o'd on day 26, people we are talking 12 days soon here!
This would be so perfect, we move into our new house on Saturday and I would then test sometime around the 16th and if it is positive then I would be pregnant before the twins due date, which is something I really want...but I don't get what I want when it comes to this subject...stopping this train of thought in it's tracks.
But this is "if" I o'd this morning...we should know for sure in a few days. Bring on the 2 week wait I am ready for you!!!!!!
Monday, May 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment
As always I love your input!