- God would make my body a safe and healthy home for a new baby
- God would bless Chris and I with the promise of new life
- That I would understand if this was not part of God's plan for us right now
- That God's plan and my plan would line up together, that if I am not supposed to be a mommy right now that he would take this burden off of my heart
Thursday, April 22, 2010
I am not a mathematician
So, I can't add, but I can count! Today is cycle day 4 and it is April 22nd. Which puts CD36th on May 24th, which gives God one more try to answer my prayer to be pregnant before the twins due date. So, if you all would comense with the prayers that:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment
As always I love your input!