Last night I made an internal deal with myself, does anyone else do this? I said to myself, if my temp stays up you can take a PG test, but if it goes down you have to wait. I just realized that in making this deal it is a lose/lose for me.
my temp goes up, i test and it is positive and we are shocked (the percentage of this actually happening is so slim at 10dpo, so really #1 option is not an option, lets cross it out.- my temp goes up, i test and it is negative and i say i know it's just too early to really test, we can pee again tomorrow and i prolong the pain and waste money
- my temp goes down, so i am not allowed to test (disappointment) and then double disappointment because i am probably not pregnant
A couple weeks ago I was speaking with my nurse and she mentioned that there was a note in my chart that I can get clomid sent to the pharmacy whenever I want. So basically, even though I didn't take any medications to become pregnant the first time I am still considered infertile according to my doctors office because it took us so long. Chris and I haven't really talked about when clomid might become our next step. I think that right now we both need to get settled into the new house before adding clomid craziness to the overfilled boiling pot that is our life right now.
Enough of my ramblings ~ ~ ~ ~




The 2ww is the hardest part for me. I think I took 4 tests before they told me I didn't even ovulate. As hard as I try to wait I just can't even when I know it's too early.
ReplyDeleteI've made several deals with myself...none of them are ever truly a win unless you get a bfp at the end. So I feel your pain. Don't give up. Just wait and see what tomorrow's temp does. That's all we can do is wait.
ReplyDelete