Tuesday, March 2, 2010

CD20

So, my chart is showing a dotted line for ovulation on the 17th.  A dotted line means that all the fertility signs are not lining up and either it is just my body out of whack and I ovulated or I didn't ovulate and the line could possibly move later.  Actually, this happened the month we got pregnant and that is how I knew I wasn't as far along when they did the ultrasound.  Day 17 is sort of early for me, but it possible. 

So if this is a true ovulation than I am 3dpo (3 days past ovulation) and I can expect a positive pregnancy test or AF (aunt flo) around the 13th of the month.  The 2 week wait begins.

I am not feeling very positive about this month conceiving.  I am trying to prepare myself for another long wait for a positive pregnancy test. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Jeanna, I am praying for a BFP for you. :) Fingers are crossed during your 2ww, and baby dust! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The W on the 18th is what's throwing it the most I think, though that is a funky thermal shift! Keep it up in the bedroom though, in case you have another shift in a day or so. Fingers crossed! GL

    ReplyDelete

As always I love your input!