So, the bleeding was just a brief thing, didn't even last until that evening. I spoke with the nurse about it and she thinks that it could have been left over from my period. I put a link to my chart on the right side of the page if you would like to look at it. Basically, I am just floating along until the shift that shows ovulation.
Chris wants to do the Baby Dance (BD/Sex) every other day....OF COURSE HE DOES!! LOL!!! I am fine with that, I know that we probably wont get pregnant this month but a girl can hope! The nurse did mention that I might not ovulate for several cycles, this is sort of disappointing but then I have to believe that what is meant to happen will happen; I have had 3 people say that line to me today and as much as I do believe it, it REALLY SUCKS and I am SICK of hearing it!
Sorry for the run-on sentences and typos, I just dont have the energy to be a creative writer today.
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Just hang in there. Your body will ovulate when it's ready. I know it's hard to be patient at times like these. I also get sick of people telling me things like "Don't worry, it'll happen". They just don't understand the emotional and physical toll that trying to concieve can have on those that are having problems for what ever reason.
ReplyDelete