Why do I feel the need to start a new blog?
Well, I feel like that too many of our in real life people have access to my other blog. There are my co-workers that don't need to know that we are trying right away. There are friends from all over the US that I don't want to talk about the specifics that I want to post on here. Basically, I don't need my WHOLE world to know every time my husband and I have sex.
I will still be keeping up with our other blog as a remembrance to our babies and eventually I see myself moving back there, if and when we are pregnant. But you are the lucky few that get to be in my crazy mind as I obsess about my body again and trying to conceive our baby number 3. So if you are reading this, please remember that what is said here is just for you and don't repeat it to my outside/in real life world.
So, here we are a new beginning, cheers!
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I wish you nothing but the best and I hope you get pregnant quickly and have a healthy wonderful pregnancy and a healthy child - you deserve that.
ReplyDeleteI completely understand. Which is why my baby blog remains a mystery, even to my family to this day.
ReplyDeleteMy sister doesn't like that because she feels I'm excluding those close to me but willing to share my life with strangers.
It's different. I can't explain it to her, but I definately understand.
Good luck and maybe round two will be good for both of us. I'm starting next month.