I really just want to cuss right now! What is my body doing???????? I started spotting this morning and I hope it doesn't last long. I really just wanted to have a regular cycle and be pregnant, but now I am thinking we shouldn't try this month. I need my uterus to be a safe place for the next baby. I just don't know what to do. If we don't try this month I will be so sad and then we will not be having a baby this year. This is all so hard.
What do do? What would you do?
Monday, February 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Are you charting? Do you know what your temps are doing?
ReplyDeleteHang on for another day and see what is happening.
Just because you're spotting doesn't mean you are out of the game yet. Give it some time and see what happens.
ReplyDelete