After the loss of our identical twin boys, we are trying for pregnancy # 2 and baby # 3. This is my place to obsess about what my body is going through privately or at least semi-privately.
Thursday, February 11, 2010
CD 1 is here
This is 34 days since their birth, which is a normal cycle length for me. Lets all start crossing our fingers and praying that my body is healed and getting ready for another baby.
Fingers crossed. HAve you had your final post M/C followup? Or will you be monitored on CD 3 or 11 to see how your body is doing for a pregnancy this cycle?
I did have a follow up at 3 weeks, dr said my uterus was back to normal size and everything looked good. She recommended waiting 2 cycles before trying; I think she meant wait till after 2 periods, but as I see it i just had one cycle and this would be the second one right? We are just going to try naturally again for a while. I will take my temps every morning so I can track whats going on in there.
That being said I am having some KILLER cramps. This is just as bad as the early labor pains.
Fingers crossed. HAve you had your final post M/C followup? Or will you be monitored on CD 3 or 11 to see how your body is doing for a pregnancy this cycle?
ReplyDeleteI did have a follow up at 3 weeks, dr said my uterus was back to normal size and everything looked good. She recommended waiting 2 cycles before trying; I think she meant wait till after 2 periods, but as I see it i just had one cycle and this would be the second one right? We are just going to try naturally again for a while. I will take my temps every morning so I can track whats going on in there.
ReplyDeleteThat being said I am having some KILLER cramps. This is just as bad as the early labor pains.
Wow you got AF over a week ago - I am still waiting for mine - sigh.
ReplyDelete